14 Juli 2009

grr day

i`ve already give the present for inos hihihi and actually he looked very shocked (is it happy? actually!! haha). you know the present? taraaaaaaaa......

i know he like it very much wkwk

and you knoooooowwww? today is a very fucking shit day haha ooops i didnt mean to say it but its really2 jerk! first, i got up very late and i`m very buru2 berangkat kesekolah cause my father cant anter i to school. aaaaaand you knooooow? the ojek is took me to the place where`s very far far away from my school which is in JATIBENING! can you imagineeeeeee? i`ve told him that i want to go to kalimalang! first i thought that he want to lewat jalan pintas, tapi ternyataaaaaaaaa he took me to somewhere that faaaaar away from my schooool! and i started to angry and actually i cried, grr. and when i almost arrived school, he drave the motorcycle quickly, and when we lewat polisi tidur, my handphone lompat dari my kantong kemeja and i just can say "hp gueeeee" and he turn back to that place. i was crying out loud cause i`m very hate the tukang ojeek!! grr! when i arrived school, i just paid it with 10thousand and ran to bocil delfa nabila and inos. i cried cause my handphone rusak parah. aaaaaaaa i want to kill that tukang ojek if besok2 ketemu lagi!

1 komentar:

Dayen mengatakan...

maaaaaaay bahasanya campur aduuuuk